Sunday, October 12, 2014

Trees! Glorius trees!

Time for the Sunday update!  No turkeys again this week.  Funny how they took over my property in January and June, but disappear like smoke in March and October. 
 
Anyway, what time I spent in the layout room this week was mostly tree time. 

I got in two boxes of Super Trees, a kit of evergreens, and a kit of deciduous trees.  I have used about half of the two kits and about 2/3 of a box of Super Tree material, so far.


 
I spent a bit of time filling out the scenery around the river crossing on the branch.  Should be water here for next weeks update.


A few other things got tinkered with but either didn't get pictures or are not really worth taking a picture of. 
 
I got a working crossing installed and set up.  Comes on, flashes, bell rings, goes off after the train clears.  I am really happy with it but, pictures don't really show it well. 

The lighting bus is finally under the whole layout.

The details are on finished on the GP7u conversion that I am doing.  All that's left is paint.  Hoping to be ready for next weekend. 
 
I think that's about it for this week.  Check back in next Sunday evening for more!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment