Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Update

Sorry that there hasn't been much here lately.  The packing of the my rolling stock has commenced.  The bus has been removed, the buildings pulled up, and the unsoldering of rails continues. 
 

I realized that I will need more totes.  I filled a 3' tote to the top with trees yesterday and realized that I had only deforested one of the short ends of the layout....  Most can be saved, the track, trees, structures, details, but I guess the water scenes will have to just be cut out and tossed.
 

I am hoping to figure out a way to save all the cattails that embedded in Enviro-Tex.  The stuff is practically un-cuttable so, they may be a loss. 
 
 
I have a tentative track plan for the office.  It's pretty small, but it should keep me busy until the layout room is finished.  I am building it in two modules that can be transported if needed and maybe just taken out and put into the big layout later.
 
 
That's it for now.  Demolition pictures coming soon.  Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment