Last thing last night, I poured a couple rock moulds full of plaster. This morning I tipped them out and painted them up. This evening I put a few in place along the river bank. A little scenery to fill the gaps and they will look great.
The plastic on the front of the river are dams in preparation for pouring the Enviro-Tex water. I seal them in with a bit of clear silicone. Once everything dries, you can't see the silicone.
I was in the area so, I decided to splash some paint and ground foam on the stream that I plastered yesterday. It still needs static grass, bushes, etc, but I just needed to cover the pink and white, it's kind of a peeve of mine. I need to come back with a smaller brush to get under the bridge.