Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bad rail joint

Since I have been sick for so long, I haven't been in the layout room much and have been able to run trains even less.  In an area where I cut in a new siding, I found this bad joint that derailed just about everything that crossed it.  I tried to spike it down to smooth it out to no avail.
So, I just tore it up and replaced it with a new piece of flex.  No joint, no derails.
Tried something new with a combination of static grass and Silfor mats. 
And here is that clear picture of the bridge that I promised from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment