Spent some time today putting in some more scenery at the paper mill. It's a mix of Silfor mats, ground foam of various sizes, and static grass. I also ran across a bag of supplies that I used to hand lay track. In the past, I handlaid all my track, but this layout is very large compared to any of my previous efforts. To get up and running quickly, I went with atlas flex. I have gone back and put ties under pre-laid commercial track many times and tested a short bit of track today to see if I still could do it. Other than waiting for an order of tie plates to come in, I think it worked quite well.