Sunday, November 23, 2014

Suday, Sunday, Sunday!

Another cold week is in the bag and while the week was slow for layout work, the weekend was fruitful.  The local club, the Eastern Maine Model Railroad Club, held a show on Saturday and my Sarah and I attended.  It was small, but really nice with a few operating layouts and some good buys at the tables.  I took a few snaps and will post them up on a separate page.
 
I did some light weathering on a few cars this week.



These two were club cars from the EMMRRC that I picked up at the show and weathered.
 

And this pic has the two that I built on the right and the two club cars on the left.  I have two more of these in the works.
 
I made up some snow brooms for the fright crews
 
Working on installing a retaining wall along the run-around track on the branch.
 
Added a few more details to the town scene
 
Printed a few signs for the cement complex
 
And finally, my GP-7r conversion is almost complete!  Just a few more decals and done!
 
Thanks for stopping by this week.  More next weekend.  Hunting season ends this week so, updates will become more regular starting after Thanksgiving. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment