Things are back to normal after almost 4 days without electricity last weekend. It's been good hunting weather this week and most of my time not doing that has been spent adding to the insulation in my workshop and the layout room. I have spent some time working on scenery this weekend, though.
I added some more details and scenery to the farm scene.
I finally started work on the very last spot on the layout that did not have even basic scenery. It's been a sore spot for me, as I hate bare foam and plaster, so I don't know why it took me so long to get to it.
I hand laid the crane rails for the LaGrange wood chip unloader that I am scratch building
Started working on the road and working crossing leading out of town.
That's it for this week. My workbench move is still mid process, so workbench projects are still on hold for the time being. Thank you for looking. Check back next weekend for more!