Thursday, July 3, 2014

My layout is too flat!

I was in the layout room putting down some more of the bottom layer of ground cover and realized that my layout is way, way too flat.  So, I got out the hot wire cutter and put a new blade on the foam knife.  Below are a few pictures of places that I started adding height and digging down for depth.
I picked up a fresh bucket of pre-mix lightweight spackle yesterday and started filling in the two rivers.
 The two abutments here are for the road bridge that will eventually live here.
If anyone has a couple Atlas GP38s in the Bangor & Aroostook red, black, and grey paint that they would like to sell, please message me at

No comments:

Post a Comment