Friday, June 6, 2014

Slow day

Didn't get much done today due to doctor appointments.  Finished the rest of the brown base coat and put a coat of white on the backdrop.  Instead of another boring pic of brown and white foam, here are a few pictures of a diorama that I've been using to scratch the itch over the last few years.

 
My first experiment with Enviro-Tex
 
 
A bridge that I built and more experiments with Enviro-Tex
 
 
I kitbashed this loco starting with a bachman 3-truck Shay, cut the frame, added some parts and installed Tsunami DCC and sound.  This is my favorite loco and will run as a scenic train on the new layout frequently
 
 
 
If anyone has one or a couple GP38s in the BAR black, red, and grey paint scheme for sale, please contact me at hobbezeq@gmail.com
 


No comments:

Post a Comment