The Dullcoat that I ordered is taking a month of Sundays to get here, so I spent a ton of time in the spray booth today painting on everything in the pile that didn't need it. Almost finished up the cement factory. I still have another set of silos that need piping on top and a ready mix building that needs paint and the structures for this complex will be complete.
I built these propane tanks from a Walthers kit. I couldn't get the seems to disappear for the life of me. I sanded and filled with squadron putty and sanded, filed, and sanded some more and the seems are still noticeable after painting. I'm sure some creative positioning and bushes will hide it just fine.
Put down some more basic scenery today. I start everything with a base coat of fine ground foam sprinkled into wet latex paint. If the area is going to be grass or tree, I used a green mix. If the area is going to be bare or earth, I sprinkle in sifted dirt.
I started on a culvert project and it's coming along nicely. This was the last picture I took today before the camera battery died, so the anti-shaky thing didn't work and I couldn't retake it.
If anyone has a couple Atlas GP38s in the Bangor & Aroostook red, black, and grey paint that they would be willing to sell, drop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org